Deli Stop Sports Pub







First of all, let’s talk about how awesome Deli Stop Sports Pub Brewery is!

The Deli Stop Sports Pub not only has great beer on tap but it also has excellent sandwiches, burgers, wings, french fries, and
onion rings. I mean, how can you beat having a tasty beer while indulging in a burger that costs less
than 5 dollars!

YEP, you heard me, just 5 bucks for a delicious burger.

I want to emphasize on their beer collection, with a variety of options on tap, they have everything from Bud Light to Kombucha Beer to IPA’s. The rad thing about this tiny joint is the people that work here, Sierra who is the bar manager makes sure that her customers are satisfied, she really values their opinions when it comes to what beer they wish to have. She sits down and consults with brew companies in order to get the best options on tap for her customers. Let me be the first one to brag,
I loved all their options, I may not be a Bud Light fan, but they sure did have IPA beers that I am all about.  

So, get this, Happy Hour is every day from 4pm-7pm!

$5-dollar Bud lights and everything else is $6 bucks. But that’s not all, Wednesday are $5 dollar pint
nights... WHAT! Talk about hell yes, how freaking awesome is that! This place is a hidden gem, it’s also
family oriented so kids can mess around playing arcade games, shooting pool and playing darts. This
place is inviting and has locals who come here often because when I went for my first time, they all
welcomed me and genuinely wanted to get to know who I was.

There is no other place like here, you cannot beat the prices and the homey feel it brings, catering to all ages. After my interview with Sierra, she introduced me to a local customer Mike Hess! The guy is well known for his craft beer and talking to him was a highlight of my day, more importantly, he was humble and so easy to talk to. I can’t wait to go back.

I give this place two thumbs up! πŸ‘πŸ‘

By Sarah Miller



Comments

Popular Posts